Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I pierced Kaya's ears!!

  1. #1
    mandy1995
    Guest mandy1995's Avatar

    Post

    I did it last night i got brave and did it! I was so happy on how cute she looked! I'll have to post pictures later on. Yea!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    You are brave! I would be afraid of messing up. I bet Kaya looks really cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member XX_Kitkat_XX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd be so afraid I'd mess up Kaya's ears if I tried.Your brave!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet she looks great! I have been wanting a Kaya, so that I can layer her hair. I think she is so beautiful and would love to make her a Girl of today, but I just don't have the courage.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're so brave! I would be too scared of messing up to do that. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chichiag's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we did it to all our dolls eccept molly

  7. #7
    mandy1995
    Guest mandy1995's Avatar

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •